GetFeedback for Desk.com is an integrated customer feedback system that provides the insight companies need to deliver world-class customer service and support. GetFeedback for Desk.com allows any company to collect customer feedback with create engaging, branded, mobile-ready surveys and save that feedback with customer records and cases in Desk.com. Customer feedback can also be integrated directly into the Salesforce Sales Cloud for a complete visibility of customer sentiment across sales and support departments. GetFeedback for Desk.com helps a company deliver amazing customer service by answering key questions, including:
- Are my customers satisfied and would they recommend your business to others?
- What do my customers think about the customer support experience?
- What is the quality of customer service being provided by my support agents?
- When visitors are using my support website, can they find what they’re looking for?
- Are my support articles and how-to guides effective for my customers?
- Which aspects of my customer interactions or support process could be improved?
- How do my customers feel about interacting with my customer support department?
Ready to get started? You can use GetFeedback for Desk.com to configure the following:
(1) Embedding Surveys in Your Desk.com Support Center (Customer Support Website)
Many companies use a Desk.com support center website, which contains useful information, how-to guides, and helpful articles.GetFeedback for Desk.com provides the ability collect customer feedback directly from support websites, allowing a company to pinpoint areas of confusion, reduce friction in the self-service support process, and identify where knowledge articles and content can be improved. Learn more about Collecting Feedback from Your Desk.com Support Center
(2) Embedding Surveys in Desk.com Support Email Replies
Customer support agents who engage with a customers via email or social media often have multiple interactions with a customer prior to case resolution. These written communications can often be confusing, poorly worded, and cause additional frustration. Customers now have the ability to provide direct feedback on the quality of each written interaction. Additionally, Being able to view aggregate customer feedback across many interactions allows a company to understand which agents are delivering phenomenal service, and identify areas for agent improvement and training. Learn more about Collecting Feedback on Your Desk.com Support Agent Emails
(3) Triggering Surveys When Desk.com Support Cases are Closed or Resolved
When a support case is finally closed or resolved, it’s critical to understand the satisfaction level of a customer. Satisfied customers are likely repeat buyers and will recommend a company to their friends and colleagues. Measuring customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores can help a company follow up with customers and take action to make sure every customer is a raving fan. Learn more about Collecting Feedback on your Desk.com Support Cases
(4) Desk.com Support Case Feedback Sync with Salesforce Sales Cloud
Feedback on the customer support process is a great start, but GetFeedback for Desk.com combined with the Salesforce Sales Cloud provides complete visibility into customer feedback and sentiment across both support and sales departments. When sales teams and support teams are able to work hand-in-hand, the overall customer experience can be dramatically improved. Learn more about Sending Feedback From Desk.com Support Cases to Salesforce Sales Cloud